One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tooth resorption pits are located medially on the tooth bases.’
- ‘On physical examination, a prominence may be appreciated medially and laterally to the Achilles tendon insertion.’
- ‘The anterior nuclear group is situated more medially.’
- ‘The humeral head is positioned medially relative to the shaft, and does not expand markedly onto the posterior surface.’
- ‘It passes anteriorly and medially through the upper part of the extensor digitorum longus muscle to the interval between that muscle and the tibialis anterior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.