One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His reputation as a meddler, unwilling to afford his managers free rein, is as damaging as what appears to be his unrealistic ambition.’
- ‘But the little meddler covers her tracks so well that I can never be sure.’
- ‘He's a meddler; the kind of person who hasn't got the good sense to leave well enough alone.’
- ‘Reporters are seen as uneducated meddlers, sticking their nose in where it does not belong.’
- ‘I was always the best meddler in the family, and in the class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.