One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was always the best meddler in the family, and in the class.’
- ‘His reputation as a meddler, unwilling to afford his managers free rein, is as damaging as what appears to be his unrealistic ambition.’
- ‘He's a meddler; the kind of person who hasn't got the good sense to leave well enough alone.’
- ‘But the little meddler covers her tracks so well that I can never be sure.’
- ‘Reporters are seen as uneducated meddlers, sticking their nose in where it does not belong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.