One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for stroke play
- ‘The competition was a medal play using the A & B courses and white tees.’
- ‘Seventy two holes of medal play was the highlight of these gatherings and the $300 prize fund was a mighty reward given the times in which they lived.’
- ‘The first day, medal play, Sam shot 69 and I shot 70.’
- ‘The tournament was medal play with every stroke being counted.’
- ‘MGA events are medal play for low-handicap amateurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.