One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Stations also trained farm workers and mechanizers and taught them how to use the machines properly: this is another area of experience that may be useful to the developing countries.’
- ‘The mechanisers won the argument, but it was recognised that old Bert had a point!’
- ‘‘Woman is the creator and fosterer of life; man has been the mechanizer and destroyer of life,’ anthropologist Ashley Montagu once said.’
- ‘This is the kind of thing I've been waiting to see to start luring me back from the clutches of the overseas mechanizers.’
- ‘A hundred thousand young mechanizers, tractor operators, agritechnicians and party functionaries moved to Kazakhstan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.