One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His timing is perfect - there's enough policy meatiness to save the speech from vacuousness, but it's folksy, funny.’
- ‘But there is also a meatiness, a tenacity of grip, and, finally, a grandeur, which this production captures.’
- ‘Yet despite the meatiness of this main character, the pristine production and more than a smattering of smut, the show failed to engage.’
- ‘It's being played in the right spirit too - there's been little or no diving despite the meatiness of some of the tackles.’
- ‘The bits of green chili add just enough heat to tie the meatiness of the fish to the tart fruit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.