One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The story is messy and weighed down by its attempts at meaningfulness.’
- ‘If writers were paid per unit of meaningfulness rather than per word or per page, he would have been one of the richest.’
- ‘It is possible that one may not be able to account for the meaningfulness or logical behavior of certain sentences simply on the basis of the denotations (names and descriptions) in the sentence.’
- ‘I don't think that I am the only one who couldn't help but wonder about the meaningfulness of his job and his mission in life.’
- ‘He focuses on the meaningfulness and pleasure of the act of making by magnifying and expanding it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.