One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was meagerly decorated by the art department, but it flourished.’
- ‘I lived meagerly on my savings and supported my son and myself with no child support.’
- ‘It was meagerly furnished, but comfortable and cozy.’
- ‘But elsewhere, it wasn't taken seriously and anti-virus programs were used meagrely in the eastern part of the globe.’
- ‘He lives very meagerly and asks no buddy for help, they don't care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.