One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As you mayn't hold the ball for more than three seconds, the game has pace; and as Norwegian girls are traditionally athletic, these matches are played with speed, skill and courage.’
- ‘Even though society mayn't grasp this simple idea doesn't make the concept bad.’
- ‘Maybe if I sandwiched them between two cool movies, it mayn't be so noticeable, but I didn't think of that.’
- ‘In the case of macular degeneration, our experience mayn't completely serve us or the client if we don't understand what we're dealing with.’
- ‘They mayn't always understand the context of what they find appealing, but it still seems better than what hasn't worked in their own experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.