One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Mauritania.‘the campaign was met by great enthusiasm from Mauritanian intellectuals’
- ‘The report's cover is a portrait of a Mauritanian woman.’
- ‘The Mauritanian stretch of the road will replace a track over the shifting sands that lie between Mauritania's two main cities.’
- ‘A Mauritanian host took us to the open fish market.’
- ‘The ship left Mauritanian waters bound for Ghana, where it was to discharge its cargo.’
- ‘We also had the company of some Mauritanian soldiers, who stayed with us throughout.’
A native or inhabitant of Mauritania.‘his grandfather was a Mauritanian’
- ‘As for the Mauritanian, he was not wounded.’
- ‘About a million Mauritanians were eligible to vote.’
- ‘Another man, a Mauritanian, attempts to make his way by boat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.