One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Meal made from ground matzos.
- ‘Place the egg in a small, shallow bowl and the breadcrumbs or matzo meal in another.’
- ‘The latke uses raw potato bound with egg and matzo meal.’
- ‘Now that your egg mixture is ready, it's time to dump in that envelope of powered drek, which we've already established is pre-measured matzo meal and nothing else.’
- ‘Floaters are made lighter by the inclusion of more matzo meal, or crushed matzah, in the recipe, although the quantity of eggs in the mix plays a role as well.’
- ‘Because these are made from matzo meal, or ground matzos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.