One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any matchable tile to the skeleton layout must be played to it and no holdbacks are allowed for any player.’
- ‘Zoom forward to today, and there is nothing at all that is of matchable relevance.’
- ‘It's only very recently that Registered births and deaths have been computerised and matchable.’
- ‘For presidential candidates accepting matching funds, a money order is considered to be a matchable contribution.’
- ‘And by the way, most of that is matchable because of the matching funds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.