One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I guess you've tried painkillers, foot massagers and so on.’
- ‘He even had his own personal shelf in the common bunkhouse that provided plenty of space for his coffee mugs, foot massager and microwave oven.’
- ‘The massager, especially when set on high, hits all the right spots, just on the bottom of the arch and that sore spot beneath the toes.’
- ‘When using handheld massagers like this, stay away from bony areas, especially around your spine, to avoid bruising.’
- ‘These massagers are hard plastic squares with indents at each corner, into which you insert your fingers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.