One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The murder of a large number of people.‘the mass murder of approximately six million European Jews during World War Two’‘one of the worst mass murders of the 20th century’
- ‘Meanwhile, one-party states achieved a monopoly on force, almost inevitably secured with mass murder.’
- ‘There is no virtue in refusing to intervene while a dictator attempts mass murder.’
- ‘His film is an examination of the mass murder committed by Khmer Rouge revolutionaries between 1975 and 1979.’
- ‘Guilty of numerous crimes, including mass murder, he often tops the most wanted lists.’
- ‘He holds the unsavory record for mass murder in America, based on the 48 killings he ultimately would confess to committing.’
- ‘Tom isn't who he claims to be - he's actually an ex-special ops officer wanted for mass murder.’
- ‘Her father - an engineer, solid citizen, and responsible parent - was party to mass murder.’
- ‘According to Jones, since 1982 61 mass murders involving firearms have occurred throughout the country.’
- ‘This was the biggest mass murder in the history of the state.’
- ‘Since the shooting, police, FBI and ATF agents have been retracing his steps as they assemble evidence in one of the worst mass murders in U.S. history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.