One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The original date of the launch would have been a pre-season first, forcing masqueraders to choose between the launch of two large bands.’
- ‘The exhibition also included a number of drawings and small models of masqueraders made by children, which generated a significant amount of interest from visitors.’
- ‘While these masqueraders wore the traditional sailor uniforms, their headpieces portrayed symbols representative of the festive Christmas season.’
- ‘My presence also made other differences, as the masqueraders occasionally stopped in their performance to pose for my camera.’
- ‘Early accounts report that masqueraders participated in generating this reputation by joining battles and terrorizing encroaching communities by night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.