One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alyssa blinked her heavily mascaraed eyes at my short friend, clearly taken aback.’
- ‘‘You’, she chuckled loudly, tears rimming her mascaraed eyes as a hand came up to rest heavily on Chelsea's shoulder.’
- ‘Her nose was pointy and straight, and her eyes were pretty and softly mascaraed, shut.’
- ‘Her darkly mascaraed eyes speak of New York City and bohemian lofts.’
- ‘She just flipped her long blonde curls sassily and flirted her ocean blue eyes, which were framed by long, mascaraed eyelashes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.