One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Consequently, while heavily laced with Marxist-Leninist rhetoric and Socialist propaganda, the book offers unique, often surprising insights.’
- ‘In the north, he promoted efforts to create a fully socialist society along Marxist-Leninist lines.’
- ‘The picture was even more complicated by the multiplication of small Marxist-Leninist, Maoist or Trotskite groupings that competed to attract mass support and draft the contours of the new faith.’
- ‘In their time, Marxist-Leninists were able to convince broad popular followings that the causes of their suffering, and of the obvious injustices in their societies, were capitalism and imperialism.’
- ‘In this book Marx himself is dealt with briefly but with some realisation of the differences with later Marxists and Marxist-Leninist regimes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.