One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You are arguably the most martially capable hand-to-hand fighter in this fleet besides myself.’
- ‘Kano's groundwork and striking techniques were drawn more heavily from the martially oriented Tenshin-Shinyo ryu.’
- ‘‘It hardly needs to be said that my husband is martially skilled,’ Adriana went on, ‘and I myself am skilled as well.’’
- ‘Martially, the practitioner trains to remain calm, relaxed, balanced and centered while avoiding attacks, disrupting an opponent's balance, controlling with joint-locks and breaks, and executing powerful throws and attacks.’
- ‘Leaving the Priests - their less martially inclined counterparts - to spread the inspiring words of the Goddess, the holy warriors preferred to let their actions speak for them, battling evil with their uniquely crafted weapons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.