One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See martial arts
- ‘Many martial artists train themselves to be prepared for any situation.’
- ‘Most martial artists are not in a position to criticize the techniques of others, for there are too many cases in which someone who appears somewhat weak turns out to be extraordinarily strong.’
- ‘It is only in comparatively modern times that martial artists have confined their training to a single art.’
- ‘One of the questions most often asked of martial artists is, ‘How long does it take to get a black belt?’’
- ‘Competition over the years has greatly enhanced the efficiency of techniques and boosted the level of martial artists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.