One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See martial arts
- ‘Most martial artists are not in a position to criticize the techniques of others, for there are too many cases in which someone who appears somewhat weak turns out to be extraordinarily strong.’
- ‘Many martial artists train themselves to be prepared for any situation.’
- ‘Competition over the years has greatly enhanced the efficiency of techniques and boosted the level of martial artists.’
- ‘It is only in comparatively modern times that martial artists have confined their training to a single art.’
- ‘One of the questions most often asked of martial artists is, ‘How long does it take to get a black belt?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.