One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lots clearly stop where the marshiness begins, and the road paths seem to be motivated by topography rather than external geometry.’
- ‘The tundras are also treeless owing to their marshiness and unfavourable climatic conditions.’
- ‘From what it sounded like, the trees fell, and over several summers sank into the mushy tundra marshiness.’
- ‘Various features including circular and curvilear features on ground that is level with tendency to marshiness.’
- ‘Because of its marshiness and flat topography, Savannah is prone to flooding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.