One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because of its marshiness and flat topography, Savannah is prone to flooding.’
- ‘The lots clearly stop where the marshiness begins, and the road paths seem to be motivated by topography rather than external geometry.’
- ‘Various features including circular and curvilear features on ground that is level with tendency to marshiness.’
- ‘The tundras are also treeless owing to their marshiness and unfavourable climatic conditions.’
- ‘From what it sounded like, the trees fell, and over several summers sank into the mushy tundra marshiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.