One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for water measurer
- ‘Maybe spider or marsh treader are better experts in practical relativity effects, because they're able to estimate the location and speed of objects just using a transversal mechanical waves.’
- ‘Unlike their fast cousins, the water striders, marsh treaders can walk very slowly on the water's surface. As a result, they seem to hunt in slow motion.’
- ‘Marsh treaders are fairly common and have been found throughout the world.’
- ‘Marsh treaders are also referred to as water measurers. They are semi-aquatic, because they skate over the surface of slow-moving water.’
- ‘The elongate head of the marsh treader also differs from the relatively short head of the water scorpion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.