One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for northern harrier
- ‘Our fields are bordered by riparian zones - a river or a creek where there are nesting marsh hawks and red-tailed hawks, bobcat runs and coyote trails.’
- ‘We saw plenty of these mighty marsh hawks along with a mess of other raptor species including Bald Eagle, American Kestrel, Peregrine Falcon, Red-tailed Hawk, and Turkey Vulture.’
- ‘Situated on one of North America's major migratory bird routes, the Tantramar Marshes offer prime nesting and feeding grounds for marsh hawks and hundreds of waterfowl.’
- ‘If you go out in a little rowboat, you see an entirely different perspective: water, mudflats, marsh hawks, a reasonable ecosystem.’
- ‘The nest of the marsh hawk consists of sticks and grasses, on the ground or on low vegetation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.