One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for northern harrier
- ‘The nest of the marsh hawk consists of sticks and grasses, on the ground or on low vegetation.’
- ‘Our fields are bordered by riparian zones - a river or a creek where there are nesting marsh hawks and red-tailed hawks, bobcat runs and coyote trails.’
- ‘Situated on one of North America's major migratory bird routes, the Tantramar Marshes offer prime nesting and feeding grounds for marsh hawks and hundreds of waterfowl.’
- ‘If you go out in a little rowboat, you see an entirely different perspective: water, mudflats, marsh hawks, a reasonable ecosystem.’
- ‘We saw plenty of these mighty marsh hawks along with a mess of other raptor species including Bald Eagle, American Kestrel, Peregrine Falcon, Red-tailed Hawk, and Turkey Vulture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.