One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A plan of action designed to promote and sell a product or service.‘we use a number of marketing strategies to grow our business’mass noun ‘this signals a significant shift in marketing strategy’
- ‘According to the vice president of marketing strategy, this "consumer value-added benefit" is right on-trend.’
- ‘More than eight in 10 retailers predict that premium store brands will constitute a major marketing strategy for supermarkets.’
- ‘It may be time to adopt a new business or marketing strategy.’
- ‘He will organize marketing and advertising campaigns and implement Internet and online marketing strategies.’
- ‘Mark-up pricing, cost plus pricing and premium pricing are product-related marketing strategies.’
- ‘According to Olson, working with brand partners involves careful planning and marketing strategies.’
- ‘It presents the latest on market size and shares, consumer preferences, marketing strategy, competitor profiles, and regulatory issues.’
- ‘U.S. suppliers may find it advantageous to begin now making connections overseas and establishing a presence as part of their long-term marketing strategy’
- ‘Many hard-hitting marketing strategies for dairy products can be traced to general industry-funded programs during the '90s.’
- ‘Such knowledge should enable suppliers to determine more effective marketing strategies to penetrate this market segment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.