One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounPlural marketing strategies
A plan of action designed to promote and sell a product or service.‘we use a number of marketing strategies to grow our business’mass noun ‘this signals a significant shift in marketing strategy’
- ‘Many hard-hitting marketing strategies for dairy products can be traced to general industry-funded programs during the '90s.’
- ‘More than eight in 10 retailers predict that premium store brands will constitute a major marketing strategy for supermarkets.’
- ‘It presents the latest on market size and shares, consumer preferences, marketing strategy, competitor profiles, and regulatory issues.’
- ‘According to Olson, working with brand partners involves careful planning and marketing strategies.’
- ‘It may be time to adopt a new business or marketing strategy.’
- ‘Mark-up pricing, cost plus pricing and premium pricing are product-related marketing strategies.’
- ‘Such knowledge should enable suppliers to determine more effective marketing strategies to penetrate this market segment.’
- ‘He will organize marketing and advertising campaigns and implement Internet and online marketing strategies.’
- ‘U.S. suppliers may find it advantageous to begin now making connections overseas and establishing a presence as part of their long-term marketing strategy’
- ‘According to the vice president of marketing strategy, this "consumer value-added benefit" is right on-trend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.