One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A combination of factors that can be controlled by a company to influence consumers to purchase its products.
- ‘Each element of the marketing mix - product, price, promotion, and distribution - must aim for this.’
- ‘The smart toy players will look for ways to integrate technology into their overall marketing mix and let consumers dictate ways in which it can work to their benefit.’
- ‘In a relatively short time, the Internet has now become an integral part of the marketing mix in building such brands.’
- ‘In a competitive marketing environment, a company must use all elements of the marketing mix to make its products the preferred choice of buyers.’
- ‘In addition to traditional advertising and promotion, the promotion component of the marketing mix also includes public relations and personal selling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.