A combination of factors that can be controlled by a company to influence consumers to purchase its products.
- ‘In a competitive marketing environment, a company must use all elements of the marketing mix to make its products the preferred choice of buyers.’
- ‘Each element of the marketing mix - product, price, promotion, and distribution - must aim for this.’
- ‘The smart toy players will look for ways to integrate technology into their overall marketing mix and let consumers dictate ways in which it can work to their benefit.’
- ‘In a relatively short time, the Internet has now become an integral part of the marketing mix in building such brands.’
- ‘In addition to traditional advertising and promotion, the promotion component of the marketing mix also includes public relations and personal selling.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.