One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who works in marketing.‘the singer is a marketing man's dream’‘the marketing men wasted no time in capitalizing on the team's success’
- ‘They built the pub not on a template drawn-up by a committee of marketing men, but around their own enthusiasms and passions.’
- ‘Being the sound marketing man that I am though, my first action was to research whether this was relevant to many people's lives.’
- ‘Music is controlled by marketing men.’
- ‘It was quite bizarre for a marketing man to be devising ways to stop customers from coming in.’
- ‘So Schofield took charge of production, Watson came on board as managing director, and Harris became the ideas and marketing man.’
- ‘We think you're the best marketing man in Canada and that you should come and join our team.’
- ‘Anil now has multiple new roles, stage manager, marketing man and often, a performer too.’
- ‘In 2002, I was joined by a marketing man who formulated a full marketing strategy.’
- ‘I did four movies last year and I'm hoping the marketing men are going to put money behind them.’
- ‘Before the marketing men got hold of Elvis, The Stones, The Pistols, Nirvana etc. they were dangerous and, most of all, really fun!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.