One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that advertises or promotes something.‘a leading manufacturer and marketer of medical products’
- ‘At a deeper level, science has a more noble purpose than winning marketers.’
- ‘It is the largest full-service marketer of livestock in the Northeast.’
- ‘To expand my own marketing mix, I decided to go the route of working directly with a professional marketer.’
- ‘Even schools, where milk had long held a treasured spot on every child's lunch tray, became fair game for soda marketers.’
- ‘The expansion accommodates a multi-year contract with a national marketer of frozen treats.’
- ‘Processing its own product is definitely on the horizon for the organic marketer.’
- ‘"Premium" is the keyword for ice cream marketers.’
- ‘All three supply milk for what has been called the nation's largest organic dairy marketer.’
- ‘The lyrics aptly sum up the questions being asked of the baby-boomer generation by marketers from all walks of life.’
- ‘They produce high-impact decorative labels for high-velocity consumer goods marketers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.