One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See market timer
- ‘I think we can safely assume pretty much everyone out there has been drawn to this, and the New York attorney general is looking for any kind of market timing.’
- ‘In fact, nearly 60 percent of investors said they were concerned about fee disclosures, compared with 37 percent for market timing or late trading.’
- ‘While stories abound of lucrative deals resulting from fortuitous market timing, there's another formula for success that's easier to control, though it still carries some risk.’
- ‘Alliance says the internal investigation has found instances of market timing and it expects sanctions and fines, and it pledged to pay back shareholders.’
- ‘Their superiors encouraged the activity and ignored 10s of thousands of e-mails from mutual funds alerting them to the market timing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.