One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A company that gathers and analyzes information about consumers' needs and preferences.‘the study was carried out by independent market research agency ICM’
- ‘Our client is a global market research agency with offices in Johannesburg.’
- ‘Around two-thirds of the companies that obtain their information from market research agencies also rate their current business situation as 'good'.’
- ‘A number of panels are retained by market research agencies and are consulted regularly to ascertain which recent advertisements they can recall.’
- ‘It's an international, full service online market research agency offering qualitative research, syndicated products and market intelligence reports.’
- ‘The polls are generally done by leading market research agencies.’
- ‘Companies employ market research agencies to quiz users and this is very expensive.’
- ‘I was assigned two clients in the early years at a market research agency.’
- ‘Records also show he is the chairman of a telephone market research agency.’
- ‘The BBC's weekly audience in Bangladesh has increased by 2.6 million in the past year, according to a survey conducted by an independent market research agency.’
- ‘A company can get lot of benefits by hiring the market research agency many times during the course of the business life of its products and services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.