One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See market garden
- ‘Walnut and chestnut trees shade the paths in and out of the villages, each terrace of land carries a patchwork of blown barley or vegetables that would turn any market gardener's head.’
- ‘The allegations go back 30 years or more to the days when he'd not long arrived in the Northern Territory and worked as a market gardener and wildlife officer in Arnhem Land.’
- ‘Savier was by far the best market gardener I had visited, ever.’
- ‘Whether you're a market gardener wanting to extend your season or a family looking to grow more of your own food year-round, a hoophouse is the answer.’
- ‘If you are a market gardener or if you sell products directly to consumers, keep daily or weekly sales totals, along with accurate input and production records.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.