One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Historically speaking flavoring meat was probably not the primary reason for marination.’
- ‘Both those dishes were far better the second time around, the shrimp being merely plain and a bit strange with coconut cream that seemed unchanged from its can, and the salmon marred only by a too-long marination.’
- ‘I chose a vegetable recipe because they require no marination or expensive ingredients.’
- ‘The reality was cold, taste-free white slices of chicken breast bearing no stamp of either grilling or marination, on an unwieldy pile of raw pepper, mangetout and enough red onion to support your immune system for a year.’
- ‘It all depends on the marination and the ingredients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.