One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company that makes goods for sale.‘the manufacturers supply the goods to the distribution center’
maker, producer, builder, constructor, processor, creator, fabricatorView synonyms
- ‘There has to be an agreement by manufacturers to design their products to be recyclable.’
- ‘No one asks for a new processor when a manufacturer launches a faster computer.’
- ‘In reality, the size that fits best will vary according to style, manufacturer and fabric.’
- ‘I rang up the manufacturers of the product we used and spoke to one of their paint experts.’
- ‘No computer game manufacturer has produced a game of such universal appeal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.