Prefabricated houses that are constructed in a factory and then assembled at the building site in modular sections.
- ‘I started using them in my classes, having students take old trailers and manufactured housing and rework them.’
- ‘More consumers are turning to manufactured housing as a cheaper option than conventional-style homes.’
- ‘A 1985 HUD regulation covering the use of pressed wood products in manufactured housing was designed to ensure that indoor levels are below 0.4 ppm.’
- ‘They invited architects to exploit the potential of user-responsive customization of manufactured housing so that architects can benefit from the economies of such factory-based construction.’
- ‘He holds patents in manufactured housing systems.’
- ‘What would be the result if affordable, sustainable design became an important element in communities, city housing services, and manufactured housing organizations across the country?’
- ‘By 1996, Champion was the number two company in both the mid-size motor coach and manufactured housing industries.’
- ‘And with a $30 billion managed portfolio of subprime manufactured housing, home equity, and Credit card loans, the company has been no small player in the risk market.’
- ‘I am preparing a 5 acre plot for a manufactured housing community and I am wondering how many homes are the legal limit per acre and what else is required to establish such a community.’
- ‘Beyond that, the city could become a center for manufactured housing with several native industries already here, including the raw materials imported through the Port of New Orleans.’
- ‘For its development of a 44-site manufactured housing park that incorporates EnergyStar-rated homes and appliances, the Fund was awarded a $50,000 grant as winner of the 2006 Housing Heroes Award from Citizens Bank New Hampshire.’
- ‘‘The delinquencies are the same as they've ever been, and yet Green Tree had been making a profit financing manufactured housing for 25 years,’ he says.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.