One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although ceramic engine parts have been talked about for a number of years because of their efficiency regarding heat management, he believes that the huge remaining hurdle is one of manufacturability.’
- ‘‘Serious cost reduction will come from the ability to reduce complexity within the head assembly and simplify its manufacturability,’ Thompson notes.’
- ‘Rather, engineers must also consider many other factors such as economics, safety, accessibility, manufacturability, reliability, the environment and sustainability, to name a few.’
- ‘Such semis are very suitable for mass production and innovative solutions in the form of compact and highly integrated parts that meet the high demands for performance, quality and cost efficient manufacturability.’
- ‘For example, industrial designers are typically consumed with issues such as design aesthetics or ergonomics and have little or no concern for production and part manufacturability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.