One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An esophageal manometry revealed a normal function of the upper and lower esophageal sphincters.’
- ‘A manometry demonstrated simultaneous high-amplitude contractions in the tubular esophagus and a high resting pressure of the lower esophageal sphincter which did relax appropriately.’
- ‘Endoscopy and manometry did not help to elucidate the cause.’
- ‘To decrease the risk of such postoperative complications, most surgeons currently require a preoperative manometry demonstrating a normal peristaltic function of the tubular esophagus.’
- ‘Two other cases with Hirschsprung's disease were examined by manometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.