One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the contrary, eating too little implies a lack of mannerliness, which may vex the host.’
- ‘It was also an opportunity to show off the best of a home's linens, plates, flatware, mannerliness and hospitality, as well as the house-cleaning skills of the residents of that home.’
- ‘It has concentrated on good morals and mannerliness in conduct.’
- ‘In addition to their separate standards of mannerliness, these characters have been labeled and rejected for being romantics.’
- ‘And this, to my mind, is his distinctive failing as a writer: that he has exalted charm and mannerliness above all else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.