One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But in the business life there are many mannerless and unpolite people.’
- ‘I agree with you, that preacher was mannerless.’
- ‘‘I am probably the most uncultured, tactless, mannerless,’ he begins, and then with a quick laugh adds, ‘No I'm not mannerless’.’
- ‘The first thing you have to remember is we are blind, not mannerless.’
- ‘There was no personnel to control those mannerless people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.