One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The CD-ROM features a manipulatable database of nearly 1,500 energy-related firms in the Houston region.’
- ‘The girls all followed, smiling broadly at the notion of a cute, manipulatable guy staying in their house.’
- ‘If the body, and the material world at large become more manipulatable, more like a computer's memory, then the limiting factor will be the quality of the software that governs the manipulation.’
- ‘Well they're only hackable or manipulatable if you give somebody the cards.’
- ‘Authorization in the form of possession of an appropriate password or ‘key’ is required to ‘decrypt’ the file and restore it to its manipulatable format.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.