One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The CD-ROM features a manipulatable database of nearly 1,500 energy-related firms in the Houston region.’
- ‘The girls all followed, smiling broadly at the notion of a cute, manipulatable guy staying in their house.’
- ‘If the body, and the material world at large become more manipulatable, more like a computer's memory, then the limiting factor will be the quality of the software that governs the manipulation.’
- ‘Authorization in the form of possession of an appropriate password or ‘key’ is required to ‘decrypt’ the file and restore it to its manipulatable format.’
- ‘Well they're only hackable or manipulatable if you give somebody the cards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.