One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They expressed growing doubts about what was manipulable.’
- ‘However, most of these investigations were done in the laboratory, where both animals and their environments are under control and manipulable.’
- ‘We'd like this material to be accessible and manipulable.’
- ‘Performance indicators are always partial and are always manipulable.’
- ‘Moreover, the rule is highly manipulable, depending, among other things, on how broadly or narrowly a court construes the field in question.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.