One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You start laughing raucously, almost manically.’
- ‘The cast change costumes, accents and personas manically and heroically.’
- ‘Last year I tried staying manically busy, and that didn't work.’
- ‘Simon, while ostensibly calm, is pacing rather manically.’
- ‘As firelight flickers across his craggy face and sweat runs down his ample forehead, you can bet he's laughing manically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.