An alloy of copper and zinc with manganese.
- ‘Manganese is also used to make alloys such as manganese bronze, which is an alloy of copper, zinc, and manganese.’
- ‘Nickel aluminium bronze, manganese bronze and high tensile brass are all used for cast underwater fittings such as propeller shaft brackets and rudders and in conditions of free exposure to sea water are satisfactory.’
- ‘Need the right expert in manganese bronze?’
- ‘Kumud Metal customises non-ferrous castings, Al bronze, manganese bronze, ultra bronze, copper and zinc as per the specifications of customers.’
- ‘The world-class castings of manganese bronze made by the company offer several advantages, including high strength and rust resistance.’