One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most mandolinists did not play for classical music audiences but rather played in noisy vaudeville acts.’
- ‘In Italy the mandolinists play with straight wrists and the right forearm is in line with the strings.’
- ‘For seven years, Sims studied with Burns, the legendary jazz mandolinist, laying the foundation for Harmonious Wail's acoustic string sound.’
- ‘Additional assistance is provided by some of the most talented and well known mandolinists playing today.’
- ‘Too many mandolinists, he believes, can't play a tremolo that's in time with the music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.