One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The above is an example of the airway dilation that can be achieved with mandibular advancement by a dental appliance in properly selected patients.’
- ‘Chewing is a cyclic motion of the mandible and tongue apparatus, whereby food is reduced between the maxillary and mandibular teeth.’
- ‘He found this method of mandibular reconstruction to be reliable particularly in irradiated tissue beds.’
- ‘The left mandibular fragment contains the roots of five erupted teeth, one erupted tooth crown, and one unerupted tooth.’
- ‘Spontaneous mandibular dislocation usually occurs in people with a history of such dislocations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.