One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Abnormal positioning of a fetus at the time of delivery.
- ‘Mothers who fear a malpresentation should discuss with their doctors what options are available.’
- ‘Any case of malpresentation should be monitored during the delivery episode in case it causes obstruction.’
- ‘This is a good indication that there may be a malpresentation or a mismatch between the lamb size and the ewe's pelvic size.’
- ‘Only one previously diagnosed case not associated with malpresentation has been documented.’
- ‘In these and other forms of malpresentation the baby may have to be delivered by Caesarean.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.