Abnormal positioning of a fetus at the time of delivery.
- ‘This is a good indication that there may be a malpresentation or a mismatch between the lamb size and the ewe's pelvic size.’
- ‘In these and other forms of malpresentation the baby may have to be delivered by Caesarean.’
- ‘Only one previously diagnosed case not associated with malpresentation has been documented.’
- ‘Mothers who fear a malpresentation should discuss with their doctors what options are available.’
- ‘Any case of malpresentation should be monitored during the delivery episode in case it causes obstruction.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.