Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Imperfect positioning of the teeth when the jaws are closed.
- ‘Your orthodontist will explain which is most suitable for your particular malocclusion.’
- ‘Any situational factors should be corrected, and dental malocclusion and caries should be treated.’
- ‘Dentists and orthodontists assess and treat dental and oral diseases and malocclusion.’
- ‘Types of malocclusion include overbite, underbite, and crowding.’
- ‘Such malocclusions resolve spontaneously if thumb-sucking stops before the permanent teeth erupt.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.