Imperfect positioning of the teeth when the jaws are closed.
- ‘Dentists and orthodontists assess and treat dental and oral diseases and malocclusion.’
- ‘Your orthodontist will explain which is most suitable for your particular malocclusion.’
- ‘Any situational factors should be corrected, and dental malocclusion and caries should be treated.’
- ‘Types of malocclusion include overbite, underbite, and crowding.’
- ‘Such malocclusions resolve spontaneously if thumb-sucking stops before the permanent teeth erupt.’