One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dorsal metatarsal, deep plantar, lateral and medial plantar, and lateral malleolar arteries are identified.’
- ‘Use of a CAT scan is optimal to verify the actual variation in the malleolar axial relationship.’
- ‘Radiographs may reveal malleolar fractures, talar dome fractures or disruption of the ankle syndesmosis.’
- ‘We report the radiological and MRI finding of posterior malleolar periostitis in football players with high ankle sprains.’
- ‘The principle torsions of clinical interest are femoral torsion and malleolar torsion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.