One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though I have tried to weed them all out, some will remain, lurking malignly in the depths of inner parts.’
- ‘However, the other woman is not helping and is staring malignly at me.’
- ‘What unites the tyrannical of this world is the human instinct to obey, and to conform, an instinct malignly exploited by evil leaders.’
- ‘It is also the case that contemporary historians malignly reinvoke that tradition of extermination.’
- ‘But don't let them lurk deep in your soul's most secret crannies, malignly pulling strings and making you act out in absurd ways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.