One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the other woman is not helping and is staring malignly at me.’
- ‘But don't let them lurk deep in your soul's most secret crannies, malignly pulling strings and making you act out in absurd ways.’
- ‘Though I have tried to weed them all out, some will remain, lurking malignly in the depths of inner parts.’
- ‘What unites the tyrannical of this world is the human instinct to obey, and to conform, an instinct malignly exploited by evil leaders.’
- ‘It is also the case that contemporary historians malignly reinvoke that tradition of extermination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.