One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is also unclear how maliciousness is determined.’
- ‘Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.’
- ‘His voice had no maliciousness in it, only curiosity.’
- ‘Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.’
- ‘The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.