One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The answer given to this is that Balaam's words objectively speaking, maledictory or otherwise, were of no effect.’
- ‘Crumlin, in particular, made the most maledictory speeches then.’
- ‘By better understanding the linguistic conventions underlying all forms of maledictory hate, we are better able to address the false antimonies between different out-of-place positions.’
- ‘This is the maledictory circle within which Dick's beings move and from which they have to escape.’
- ‘It would not ‘perpetuate the Hebrew anthropomorphic representations of God,’ and it would not be gloomy, ascetic, or maledictory.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.