One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is the maledictory circle within which Dick's beings move and from which they have to escape.’
- ‘The answer given to this is that Balaam's words objectively speaking, maledictory or otherwise, were of no effect.’
- ‘By better understanding the linguistic conventions underlying all forms of maledictory hate, we are better able to address the false antimonies between different out-of-place positions.’
- ‘It would not ‘perpetuate the Hebrew anthropomorphic representations of God,’ and it would not be gloomy, ascetic, or maledictory.’’
- ‘Crumlin, in particular, made the most maledictory speeches then.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.