One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And through his burgeoning success, Harvey never seems to drop his malcontented, put-upon behavior.’
- ‘We are all at least a touch malcontented with our lot.’
- ‘Yes, well, I understand you are malcontented about that.’
- ‘This staccato was soon joined by malcontented grumbling, and later on, a very dark frown.’
- ‘Prime Evil shuffled in, surrounded by guards, looking every inch the malcontented librarian.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.