One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Malaysia or its people.‘I often eat at Malaysian restaurants’‘his mother is Malaysian’
- ‘The young woman soaked up the rays by the poolside of a luxury hotel on the Malaysian resort island.’
- ‘Visitors find the variety of Malaysian cuisine available here unique.’
- ‘If the deal is finalized, the company is expected to gain access to the high-speed fiber-optic cable spanning the Malaysian peninsula up to Thailand.’
A native or inhabitant of Malaysia, or a person of Malaysian descent.‘a 24-year-old Malaysian studying at the University of Tennessee’
- ‘The Malaysian picked up her game, but not without difficulty.’
- ‘The Malaysian has a celebrated history in motorsport.’
- ‘The Malaysian looked tired and wasn't able to finish the points when he had the opportunity to do so.’
- ‘Thousands of Malaysians were expected at the New Year party where concerts and fireworks were scheduled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.