One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Malaysia or its people.‘I often eat at Malaysian restaurants’‘his mother is Malaysian’
- ‘If the deal is finalized, the company is expected to gain access to the high-speed fiber-optic cable spanning the Malaysian peninsula up to Thailand.’
- ‘Visitors find the variety of Malaysian cuisine available here unique.’
- ‘The young woman soaked up the rays by the poolside of a luxury hotel on the Malaysian resort island.’
A native or inhabitant of Malaysia, or a person of Malaysian descent.‘a 24-year-old Malaysian studying at the University of Tennessee’
- ‘The Malaysian picked up her game, but not without difficulty.’
- ‘Thousands of Malaysians were expected at the New Year party where concerts and fireworks were scheduled.’
- ‘The Malaysian looked tired and wasn't able to finish the points when he had the opportunity to do so.’
- ‘The Malaysian has a celebrated history in motorsport.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.