One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of malic acid.
- ‘In leaves, Ni appears to be associated mainly with organic acids, such as citrate, malate and malonate.’
- ‘The concentrations of chloride, malate, and citrate were also affected in the mutant.’
- ‘The peaks present only in the period just before the oxidative burst are glycerol; succinate; malate; and citrate.’
- ‘In contrast, such carbon sources as malate, propionate, and citrate did not activate germination.’
- ‘Initial positions of the malate molecules and sodium ions were assigned by the following procedure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.